Address & Directions
230 17th St NW Atlanta, GA 30363
Getting To Ote Arena
OTE Arena is located at Atlantic Station
Drive and Park
We recommend parking at Atlantic Station, which is free for up to two hours.
Get directions to the Atlantic Station 16th Street Parking Entrance. This entrance offers the most convenient access to OTE Arena. If you park on level "P2", walk up one level to "P1" to the OTE Arena entrance.
MARTA offers train service to the Arts Center Station in Midtown. The free Atlantic Station shuttle will pick you up on the lower level of the station and take you to Atlantic Station and the OTE Arena. The shuttle runs 7 days a week between 5:00 a.m. and at least midnight.
Access map showing the real-time location of the shuttle.
Visting The Arena
Please review our COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
Fan Code of Conduct
Overtime Elite is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable event experience for all fans visiting the Overtime Elite Venue. Overtime Elite is also deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment, free of discrimination and harassment. This Fan Code of Conduct addresses conduct that is inconsistent with these goals and detracts from the event experience.
Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of event officials, players, staff or fans
- Conduct that is illegal
- Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action
- Entering or attempting to enter the court, the court level (without authorization), the tunnel or any other location other than that permitted by the fan's ticket or credential
- Possession of Prohibited Items*
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Failing to follow requests from venue staff regarding stadium operations, policies and emergency response procedures
- Irresponsible use or consumption of alcohol or other substances
- Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the event
- Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans' enjoyment of the event
- Any fan who violates any of these provisions may be subject to penalty, including, but not limited to, ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future events.
- Please note that Overtime Elite reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who has engaged in harassment of event officials, players, opposing team members, staff or other fans or who have otherwise violated this Code of Conduct using social or digital media or other forms of communication.
- Prohibited Items
- Backpacks & Bags
Backpacks and bags are not allowed to enter the OTE venue for 2021-22 season to reduce touch points and congestion upon arrival. Exceptions will be made for medical bags, diaper bags, and small, single compartment clutches no larger than 5 x 9 inches
- Large Banners & Flags
Spectators are not permitted to use or wave flags, banners, signs or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic or any other hard material, and that is more than 11 by 17 inches in size.
Drones of any kind, regardless of size, are not permitted in the Overtime Elite Venue.
- Items Displaying Explicit Language
Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s).
- Recording Devices (Audio/Visual)
- Whistles & Horns
- Mace/Pepper Spray
- Missile-Like Objects (That can be thrown)
- Professional Cameras
- Laser Pointers
- Selfie Sticks
- Hard Sided Backpacks
- Optical Illusions
- Beach Balls
- Weapons (Including guns and knives of all sizes)
- Illegal Substances
- Aerosol Cans
- Bat and Clubs
- GoPro Devices
All guests entering OTE Arena must have a valid event ticket to gain admission. Children under the age of two years old do not need a ticket to enter if they sit in parent/guardian's lap. Any guest 2+ will require a ticket.
Tickets & Seating
Please have your printed ticket or a phone image ready to present when entering the OTE Arena.
Seating is first come, first serve. Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the first game. If you need assistance, there will be staff waiting to help show you to your seat(s).
Please view Overtime Elite ticket terms and conditions.
Want to host an event at the OTE Arena? Please complete the event inquiry form.